This course will support practitioners in developing subject knowledge and practice in phonics teaching to effectively support pupils’ development as early readers and spellers from Reception to Year 2.
The delegate will have:
- Explored practical approaches for teaching phonics
- Support and advice in successfully implementing the schools chosen phonics programme
- Developed a clear understanding of strategies to support phonics into spelling
- Gained knowledge of phonics to support pupils’ early reading and spelling
- Engaged in opportunities to reflect on their own teaching of phonics and to plan their next steps
- Developed understanding of progression in phonics.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Phonics KS1
Price: Sub £150 / SLA £115 / Full £180