An inspirational English leader with the drive and vision to lead and manage development makes an essential contribution to school improvement. This course strives to create English leaders and takes the form of two full days.
Participants will learn how to:
- Explore the importance of a personal and school vision for teaching and learning in English.
- Plan for development in the subject, taking account of curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.
- Use data effectively to monitor and support student progress.
- Use monitoring to inform self-evaluation and drive improvement.
- Articulate their vision in the wider school community.
Search and book on the learning zone using keywords: Aspiring English
Price: Sub £270 / SLA £155 / Full £324